Sunday 23 September 2012

Facebook Addiction

    Facebook Addiction f@cebo0k@holic


Facebook is the popular & famous social media site all around the world. It's free & always will be, Do you know facebook has more than 900 million users that's very interesting even twitter has 500 million users so facebook is very famous.

Stop, look & then think it about FACEBOOK ADDICTION all people around the world are daily using facebook let me tell you my story when i got my first facebook account i was newest on facebook & too on the internet you can believe i loved facebook. I was daily spending 15 hours on facebook & not was doing my studies well i've left played football & didn't go outdoor .

So once a day i was reading bible & i thought i should  leave facebook & start play football & other sports it was very hard but you can't believe that now i've just using facebook half hour of my whole day. I just wanna say thanks to you all guys & please try to spend sometime outdoor & play all sports which you like it's very important for your sex & for your health. Thank You

No comments: